2012年11月30日星期五

Lemon & Rosemary Chicken with Chickpea Salad

I'm glad that our first episode of "Wedding Trilogy" had ended, still a month plus before the back to back second and grand finale. And I finally found some time in the kitchen, once again.

I have been looking forward to cook myself dinner after work again, even before my first episode. I once again, shopped for food magazine, and couldn't wait to experiment them! Today, finally! =)

Photobucket

This recipe was meant for pork in the magazine, but I used chicken. And, it's actually under healthier recipe, but due to the fact that I always associate healthy food with not-too-delicious food, I refused to follow the recipe 100%. However, well, it really turned out very unhealthy! So, I promised, I'll do a lighter version on my second attempt.

But oh boy, I'm proud of myself. I sent a picture of my dinner to the Man, and he said with this look, I can sell it at $20. Hahaha!!! *proud*

Please click here for the original recipe.

As for my own version, instead of lean meat, I bought chicken thigh. And I chose to fry the chicken with butter. And, I didn't use onion, just because I'm lazy. I sprinkle a little of lemon juice and pepper on the salad before serving.

Do try this at home, it's really good ^.^

没有评论: