2014年6月22日星期日

Flourless Chocolate Cake

 photo chocake02_zps853770d2.jpg
My first flourless chocolate cake

Been eye-ing on this flourless chocolate cake, but haven't got the time to start making it until last night. (Yeah, I have a funny habit of baking at night for some unknown reasons)

Flourless is really wonderful, no frills and less mess. With only three ingredients in total, it really didn't look too difficult. It only takes 15-20minutes in the oven, but requires an overnight chill in the fridge.

The chilling part is really hard for me because I always like to know how my cake turns out to be. But to wait for it overnight, is.... really.... not something I want! But oh well, it turned out fine :P

Because this is my first time, I only use half of the recipe, that's why my cake appeared to be so thin slice. I googled for a few recipe before coming to this, which I think is easy enough for a first timer to try out.

But, obviously I left out the chocolate glazing and decoration.

Try it :)
 photo chocake01_zps66d5459f.jpg
It'll be nice with a cup of espresso

 photo chocake03_zps71aac653.jpg
(I'm waiting for my photobox delivery for better food photos)

没有评论: