2016年5月31日星期二

Travel with a Baby

Baby with the portable "high chair"

You've never realized how many gadgets and accessories you have for your baby until you're traveling!

I always try to minimize purchase for baby. But when it comes to travel, sometimes, some accessories are more helpful than you thought they are. And this "portable high chair" is one of them!

If you're renting a car, you could rent a baby car seat. But there's no way you could rent a high chair. And let's admit it, you do encounter places with no high chair. When baby is younger, it's not too much a trouble to have him on my lap while I eat. But now that he's much bigger, taller, heavier, and love my food too, I'd rather have him on his own seat.

And this portable high chair comes to rescue!

It's easy to use, as long as you have got a chair with back support, you can easily "lock" the baby to the chair. It's definitely not as safe as a high chair, especially your chair doesn't come with the arm rest. So you still need to keep an eye on your baby while he's in it. But really, this is better than nothing for me!

I've not used it since we're back to Singapore. But I've used it couple of times during our NZ trip. Either in the youth hostel we stayed, or some restaurants.

I've bought mine from here, instructions on how to use can be found in the link too.

I am not earning anything from sharing this information. Just like to share with this the traveling parents!

没有评论: