2017年6月28日星期三

Feed The Mommy——Cheat Pizza or Wrap

When I cook for only myself, I like to cook as simple as possible, least effort required but still taste good.

I always turn to my mom (if I'm cooking Chinese food) and Pinterest if I need any inspiration. As I've taken too much pasta (and bacon!) in the previous weeks, last week I bought a packet of wrap, and there goes my life with cheat pizzas and wrap for lunch.

Cheat pizza is great, but I have no imagination and only made tuna pizza. That's absolutely boring. So I go to Pinterest and search for pizza toppings. And boy oh boy, I never regret!

Mushrooms, Cherry Tomato and Spinach on Sundried Tomato Pesto

Easiest of all
I've got this idea from here. I've always loved sundried tomato pesto but never have I thought of using it as the base of the cheat pizza.

I did not have basil, I used baby spinach to ensure I have my daily greens. I actually top baby spinach on the pizza after it's done baking but it wasn't show in the picture.

Instead of using just Parmesan, I used my premixed package of cheese, with cheddar, Parmesan and Mozzarella, used primarily for baking. I think this premix is the life saver for people like me who do not want to grate the cheese myself.

Smoked Salmon and Avocado Pizza

Colourful combi

A closer look
I've got this idea from here.

And again I made some changes on my own, based on whatever I have. I didn't have dill so I skipped it. I didn't mix the cream cheese with garlic, instead I just spread them separately in layers on top of my wrap. I used my premixed cheese, I didn't add onions because I was feeling lazy, I didn't have rocket leaves so again I used baby spinach.

Love every bite of this pizza! Will definitely do this again when there's any promotion on avocado!

Roasted Vege Wrap with Avocado

All the greens, made me feel so healthy :P
I've got this idea from here.

But if you noticed, the author of the page says avocado dip. Mine? It's just avocado. I was too lazy to whip up the dip and I like avocado, I'm confident that with just plain avocado it'll taste good too. And I'm right.

I didn't quite like cauliflower so I replaced with broccoli, I didn't have chili powder, garam masala etc, so I seasoned the chickpeas and broccoli with only pepper, salt and mixed herbs.

As you can see from the picture above, I made so much fillings, my wrap cannot be wrapper and I ended up eating it like a pizza 😅

Buy a packet of wrap (always buy garlic flavoured!) and give it a try! It's soo sooo soooooo convenient and you can still make yourself healthy meal.

没有评论: